Introduction to the classification of Enameled Wire: Ac […]
Introduction to the classification of Enameled Wire:
According to the classification of insulation grade, the commonly used enameled wires are mainly as follows:
1. Acetal enameled wire; the thermal grade is 105 and 120, with good mechanical strength, adhesion, transformer oil resistance and refrigerant resistance, but the product has poor moisture resistance, low thermal softening breakdown temperature, durable benzene-alcohol mixed solvent performance Weak and other defects, only a small amount is currently used in oil-immersed transformers and oil-filled motor windings.
2. Polyester and modified polyester enameled wire, ordinary polyester enameled wire, the thermal class are 130, and the modified enameled wire has a thermal class of 155. The product has high mechanical strength, good elasticity, scratch resistance, adhesion, electrical properties and solvent resistance. It is currently the largest variety in my country, accounting for about two-thirds: it is widely used in various motors, electrical appliances, Instruments, telecommunications equipment and home appliances; the weak point of this product is poor thermal shock resistance and low moisture resistance.
3. Polyurethane enameled wire; thermal grades are 130, 155, and 180. The biggest feature is that it has straight welding, good high-frequency resistance, easy coloring, good moisture resistance, the weak mechanical strength of this product, low heat resistance, and poor flexibility and adhesion of large-scale production lines It should be used in electronic appliances, fan motors and precision instruments, telecommunications, instruments and other types of products that are not very high in temperature resistance but require efficient production.
4. Polyesterimide enameled wire, thermal grade 180, the product has good thermal shock resistance, high softening breakdown temperature, excellent mechanical strength, good solvent resistance and refrigerant resistance, and is easy to hydrolyze under the condition of closed weakness. It is widely used in resistance to Windings of motors, electrical appliances, instruments, power tools, power dry presses, etc. with high thermal requirements.
5. Polyesterimide/polyamide-imide composite layer enameled wire is widely used at home and abroad. The heat-resistant enameled wire has a thermal class of 200 and 220. Radiation and other characteristics, high mechanical strength, stable electrical performance, good chemical resistance and refrigerant resistance, and strong overload capacity. Widely used in refrigerator compressors, air conditioner compressors, power tools, explosion-proof motors and motors and electrical appliances under high temperature, high cold, radiation resistance, overload and other conditions.
Xiandeng Hi-tech Electric Co., Ltd. has a variety of enameled wires including Enameled Aluminum Wire, welcome to visit our official website.