The new enameled wire with copper-clad aluminum materia […]
The new enameled wire with copper-clad aluminum material as the inner conductor has the characteristics between copper and aluminum and has both the excellent conductivity of copper and the lightness of aluminum. In recent years, the important position and role of the enameled wire industry in the development of the national economy have become increasingly prominent. The continuous rise in the price of electrolytic copper has had a huge impact on the production of related copper wires, which has brought impacts on Xianyuan raw materials and enameled wire suppliers. Users have proved that the use of copper-clad aluminum enameled wire can replace the pure copper enameled wire, which provides a huge business opportunity and a broad market for the development of my country's enameled wire industry.
1. Compared with pure copper enameled wire, the copper-clad aluminum enameled wire has obvious advantages:
The density of copper-clad aluminum wire is 1/3 of that of pure copper wire with the same wire diameter, which is very effective for reducing the weight of cables and coils. In the field of audio coils, it can significantly improve product performance.
2. Good DC resistivity
The DC resistance of a copper-clad aluminum wire is about 1.5 times that of pure copper wire. When the resistance value is the same, its wire diameter is about 1.2 times that of pure copper wire, and the weight of copper-clad aluminum wire is only 1/2 of pure copper wire.
3. Good brazing performance
Copper-clad aluminum wire is concentrically coated with a layer of pure copper, so it has the same solderability as pure copper wire, without the need for special treatment like aluminum wire.
4. Low cost
Compared with pure copper enameled wire, copper-clad aluminum wire can reduce production costs by 30%-50% in some application fields.
Second, the scope of application of copper-clad aluminum enameled wire:
1. It is used to manufacture windings that require lightweight, high relative conductivity, and good heat dissipation, especially windings that transmit high-frequency signals.
2. Enameled wires for high-frequency transformers, ordinary transformers, inductance coils, motors, household motors, and micro motors.
3. Enameled wire for micro motor rotor coil.
4. Special magnet wire for audio coil and optical drive.
5. Magnet wire for display deflection coil.
6. Magnet wire for degaussing coil.
7. Electromagnetic wires for the internal coils of mobile phones and driving parts of watches.
8. Other special electromagnetic wires.