Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire refers to a rectangula […]
Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire refers to a rectangular enameled copper wire, which consists of a width value and a thickness value.
Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire Features and Advantages:
1. In the same winding space, Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire can have a larger cross-sectional area than round enameled wire, so that the full rate of the coil slot is high, the resistance is reduced, and a larger current is obtained, which avoids overheating of electronic products and is more energy-efficient. Suitable for high current load requirements.
2. Under the same cross-sectional area, Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire has a larger surface area than round enameled wire, which greatly improves the skin effect, reduces the loss of high-frequency current, and has good heat dissipation performance. It is suitable for high-frequency conduction environments.
3. Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire has excellent characteristics such as small vibration, low noise, and good electromagnetic effect when it bears a high current.
4. Under the same conditions, Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire takes up less space than the coil of round enameled wire, so the production of electronic motor products with smaller volumes and lighter weight is no longer limited by the size of the coil.
Therefore, Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire can better meet the development needs of smaller, lighter, thinner, and better-performance electronic information products.
Eight advantages of Rectangular Enameled Copper Wire:
1. Compared with round wires, it saves more space when winding wires with the same cross-sectional area
2. Effectively avoid the influence of high-frequency skin effect, and the actual conductive area is greatly improved
3. One-layer winding to avoid proximity effect, 100% of the wire cross-section is utilized
4. Vertical winding completely solves the EMC electromagnetic compatibility problem of the coil
5. Vertical winding has a good cooling effect and is suitable for high-power and high-density applications
6. Suitable for ultra-high power applications, round copper wires cannot be wound
7. Replace the high-frequency excitation line and promote the technological innovation of high-power high-frequency transformers
8. Flat wire motors gradually replace round wire motors and become the technical direction of new energy vehicle motors