Round enameled aluminum wire is a kind of winding wire […]
Round enameled aluminum wire is a kind of winding wire which is drawn by an electric round aluminum rod through a special size die and then repeatedly painted. The advantages of round enameled aluminum wire are as follows:
1. Compared with copper enameled wire, enameled aluminum wire is easier to wind, and the surface of enameled aluminum wire has a solid oxide film, which has a good insulation effect and long life.
2. Due to the good insulation effect of the aluminum film layer, its heat-resistant temperature can be 20 degrees higher than that of copper wire.
3. The biggest advantage of using aluminum is that it is 1/3 lighter than copper, which greatly reduces production costs. Second, it is easy to adhere to solids. Third, it can also reduce freight and operations during transportation.
Application of round enameled aluminum wire:
1. Microwave transformer;
2. The winding is light in weight, high in electrical conductivity, and good in heat resistance. Windings for high-frequency signal transmission;
3. Magnet wires for high-frequency transformers, ordinary transformers, inductance coils, motors, household motors, and micro-motors;
4. Enameled wire used for rotor windings of small motors;
5. Electromagnetic wire for monitoring deflection coil;
6. Magnet wire for degaussing coil;
7. Other special enameled wires.