enameled copper wire is an important part of circuit tr […]
enameled copper wire is an important part of circuit transformation. Domestic wires on the market are mainly divided into enameled copper wires and aluminum wires. In order to use electricity for home safety, many decorations with white will be more tangled. Which one is better?
1. Load power: copper wire and aluminum wire with the same cross-sectional area. The load power of the copper wire is greater than the load power of the aluminum wire. For example, if both are 2.5 square wires, it is assumed that the aluminum wire can carry 2500 watts and the copper wire can carry 3,000 watts.
2. Flexibility: Copper wire is more flexible, easy to twist, and anti-fatigue. The aluminum wire is easier to break when bent.
3. Stability: Aluminum wire is easily oxidized, so the resistance becomes larger, the wire load is reduced, and simple safety problems occur. However, the stability of the copper core is excellent.
4. Resistivity: The resistivity of the copper wire is small, which is lower than 1.68 times that of the aluminum wire, which causes the power consumption of the aluminum wire to be relatively large, and the heat is more serious, which affects the utilization rate. Electricity rate.
5. Price: The price of aluminum wire is much cheaper than that of copper wire. The price of copper wire is usually 3.5 times that of aluminum wire, which is heavier than aluminum wire.
As a professional enameled wire manufacturer, Xiandeng can provide you with some suggestions. When choosing household electrical wires, enameled copper wires must be used and aluminum wires should be avoided. The conductivity of aluminum wire is very poor, and it is simply heated during use, which may cause the joint to loosen or even catch fire. In addition, during the construction process, it should be noted that it is impossible to directly bury the wires on the wall but should use conventional casing installation to avoid leakage and fire.