Advantages of aluminum enameled wire: 1. enameled alumi […]
Advantages of aluminum enameled wire:
1. enameled aluminum wire is easier to make coils than copper enameled wire. Because there is a solid oxide film on the surface of the aluminum enameled wire, the insulation effect is good and the service life is long.
2. Due to the good insulation of aluminum wire coating, its heat-resistant temperature is 20°C higher than that of copper wire.
3. The biggest advantage when using aluminum wire is that it is 1/3 lighter than copper wire, which greatly reduces production costs and is easy to attach to fixed objects. It can also reduce freight and operations during transportation.
The service life of the magnet wire
1. Use reasonable winding, embedding and other processing techniques
For variable frequency motors, there are higher requirements for the quality of the magnet wire and the integrity of the insulation structure. Therefore, some magnet wire suppliers must strictly manage the winding, embedding, and binding process, especially to prevent damage to the wire during the winding and embedding process, and the slot insulation and phase insulation should be placed in place for the wire. Embedding process. The phase insulation should be made of materials that are easily penetrated by the insulating paint; the coil ends should be strengthened and fixed to ensure that the ends become a whole. VPI and spin-baking curing processes are also used to improve the overall mechanical strength of the insulation structure.
2. Control the length of the connecting cable from the inverter to the motor terminal to avoid partial discharge and prolong the life of the motor
As mentioned earlier, due to the impedance mismatch, as the length of the connecting cable increases, the overvoltage amplitude of the motor terminals increases, which helps to cause partial discharge. For this reason, the variable frequency motor manufacturer should fully understand the various variable frequency power supplies used, determine the limited length of the connecting cable, and inform the user to minimize the overvoltage amplitude of the motor terminal to avoid partial discharge and extend the use time. Magnet wire life.