A new type of enameled wire with copper-clad aluminum a […]
A new type of enameled wire with copper-clad aluminum as the inner conductor. It has the characteristics between copper and aluminum and combines the excellent conductivity of copper with the lightweight characteristics of aluminum. In recent years, the important position and role of the enameled wire industry in the development of the national economy has become more and more prominent, and the rising price of electrolytic copper has brought a huge impact to the production of related copper wires. Supplier of raw materials and enameled wire. The use of Copper Clad Aluminum Wire has been proved by users to replace the pure copper enameled wire, thus providing a huge business opportunity and a broad market for the development of my country's enameled wire industry.
1. Compared with pure copper enameled wire, copper clad aluminum enameled wire has obvious advantages:
The density of copper clad aluminum wire is 1/3 of that of pure copper wire of the same wire diameter, which is very effective in reducing the weight of cables and coils. In the field of audio coils, product performance has been significantly improved.
2. Good DC resistivity
The DC resistivity of copper clad aluminum wire is about 1.5 times that of pure copper wire; when the resistance value is the same, its wire diameter is about 1.2 times that of pure copper wire, while the weight of copper clad aluminum wire is only 1/2 of that of pure copper wire. .
3. Good brazing performance
Copper-clad aluminum wire is concentrically coated with a layer of pure copper, so it has the same solderability as pure copper wire and does not require special treatment like aluminum wire.
4. Low cost
Compared with pure copper enameled wire, copper-clad aluminum wire can reduce production costs by 30%-50% in some applications.
2. Application range of copper clad aluminum enameled wire:
1. Used to make windings that require lightweight, high relative conductivity, and good heat dissipation, especially windings that transmit high-frequency signals.
2. High-frequency transformers, ordinary transformers, inductance coils, motors, household motors, and micro-motor enameled wires.
3. The rotor coil of the micro motor adopts enameled wire.
4. Special magnet wire for audio coil and optical drive.
5. Magnet wire used for the deflection coil of the display.
6. Electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil.
7. Magnet wire used for internal coils of mobile phones and driving parts of watches.
8. Other special electromagnetic wires.