1. Under the same weight and diameter, the length of CC […]
1. Under the same weight and diameter, the length of CCA wire is 2.6-3.2 times that of copper wire.
2. According to pure copper wire, it is impossible to separate copper from CCA wire to keep thieves away.
3. CCA wire is more ductile than copper wire, unlike aluminum, which produces insulating oxides, is easier to process, and has good electrical conductivity.
4. The CCA wire is light in weight, and easy to transport and install, reducing labor costs.
5. CCA welding wire has significant social benefits and can save a lot of copper raw material resources.
CCA lines are widely used in the transmission of cable television signals and large-capacity communication network signals, control signal lines, welding lines, etc.